How Can We Help You?
Do you need Clean Boats Clean Waters training?
Are you looking for a guest speaker for your classroom, lake group meeting, or public venue?
Do you suspect you found a new AIS?
Would you like our AIS Team to monitor your lake for AIS and baseline water quality data?
Would you like to collaborate on a project, program, or event?
Give us a call and we will be happy to work with you on all of your AIS needs. Contact Oneida County AIS Coordinator, Stephanie Boismenue, at 715-369-7825 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programs to engage the public in proactive and reactive outreach in which community members not only talk about solutions to problems … they actually help implement them.
- AIS education, presentations, and outreach efforts to broaden the public’s awareness and understanding of AIS, the threats they pose, and the measures and practices used in their prevention and control. Education projects are consistent with statewide initiatives and protocols.
- Clean Boats, Clean Waters Watercraft Inspections, including program set-up and trainings.
- AIS early detection monitoring.
- AIS rapid response, control, and management.
- Restoration of AIS-affected areas.
- Develop volunteer AIS monitoring and control projects tailored to your lakes needs.
- AIS identification and removal training.
- Purple loosestrife biocontrol (beetle rearing).
- Citizen Science programs
- And much more.