I’m a watercraft inspector in Oneida County. Who do I call for AIS and CBCW questions and/or to report a CBCW or AIS Violation?

The Oneida Co. CBCW Resource and Contact List 2020 (see link below) lists the phone numbers for the DNR Conservation Wardens and CBCW, CLMN, and AIS contacts in Oneida County. Watercraft inspectors in Oneida County are encouraged to download this document and have on hand at the landings.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>